http://www.edlinesites.net/pages/Kent_Middle_School/Academics/Class_Pages
When visiting this website full of class pages and spending some time visiting a few of the individual pages I noticed that most of them have the same types of information on them. Each page typically had homework assignments, announcements, important/pertinent links and some had the current learning objectives.
As an educator in the future I hope to use technology to my advantage to make my classroom a productive environment. I think the idea of a class website is a great idea because it creates a place to store any information that students may need to access in or out of school.
I sadly missed out on the technology sandbox field trip, but from what I read and saw from classmates on twitter I think I got somewhat of an idea of what is in there. One thing that I hope to have access to in my future classroom is a SmartBoard. They serve a dual purpose of being a screen, as well as a great interactive learning tool.
When visiting this website full of class pages and spending some time visiting a few of the individual pages I noticed that most of them have the same types of information on them. Each page typically had homework assignments, announcements, important/pertinent links and some had the current learning objectives.
As an educator in the future I hope to use technology to my advantage to make my classroom a productive environment. I think the idea of a class website is a great idea because it creates a place to store any information that students may need to access in or out of school.
I sadly missed out on the technology sandbox field trip, but from what I read and saw from classmates on twitter I think I got somewhat of an idea of what is in there. One thing that I hope to have access to in my future classroom is a SmartBoard. They serve a dual purpose of being a screen, as well as a great interactive learning tool.

Comments
Post a Comment