The ELA technology standards are fairly simple, so I would feel comfortable teaching using most of them. One thing included in the standards that I feel like I could improve my knowledge about is video production. I've never had to do anything involving editing video but there are enough resources that teach you how to that I feel like I could figure it out easily enough.
After reading chapter 9, a method that I think would be successful in a classroom of middle school grade students would be a powerpoint presentation with a review quiz, on a website like Kahoot, afterwards. During the presentation the students would learn about the topic of the day with a chance to ask questions and clarify their understanding, and then the quiz would be a chance to show that they understand the topic. Plus, in a middle school setting the students will be competitive so it will motivate them to know the
While I was doing my Newsletter Design Assignment, I learned how to do a few things in Word that I had never done before. I used the column feature for the first time because I usually just make two different text boxes to type in if I want to use columns. I had used shapes before in Word but i had never used the banner shape and I learned that you can customize almost everything about it- including how long you want the sides to be and the shape of the banner itself. I feel like my newsletter was a little rushed and I could do better in the future.
After reading chapter 9, a method that I think would be successful in a classroom of middle school grade students would be a powerpoint presentation with a review quiz, on a website like Kahoot, afterwards. During the presentation the students would learn about the topic of the day with a chance to ask questions and clarify their understanding, and then the quiz would be a chance to show that they understand the topic. Plus, in a middle school setting the students will be competitive so it will motivate them to know the
While I was doing my Newsletter Design Assignment, I learned how to do a few things in Word that I had never done before. I used the column feature for the first time because I usually just make two different text boxes to type in if I want to use columns. I had used shapes before in Word but i had never used the banner shape and I learned that you can customize almost everything about it- including how long you want the sides to be and the shape of the banner itself. I feel like my newsletter was a little rushed and I could do better in the future.
Comments
Post a Comment